The Rochester Hot Cider Hustle is a beloved fall tradition. This year the tradition continues as a virtual event. Instead of having a mass gathering event, runners can race the course on their own or run virtually anywhere on a date of their choosing between September 18th – November 8th.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register for the Rochester Hot Cider Hustle Half Marathon, 10K & 5K and and to run the distance on your own favorite course
2. Get your commemorative event gear mailed straight to your door and Select a day from September 18th – November 8th to conquer your half marathon, 10k, or 5K on your own. Be sure to print your race bib before heading out on your run!
3. When you go out for your run, be sure to use your favorite tracking app or watch to keep track of your finish time.
4. After completing your distance on your own, submit your results to the leader board and print off your finisher certificate.
We are excited to announce the Rochester Hot Cider Hustle Half Marathon & 5K will be happening LIVE on October 17th. We have recreated this run to make it what we believe is the safest individual run you can participate in (click here for a complete list of safety protocols). We also have a virtual option, as well!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register now to secure your spot and we will not charge your card until 2 weeks before the event. If the run is unable to occur at this time you will not be charged. Limited spots available.
2. On event day, we will release each individual runner in a time-trial start. Participants will sign up for an exact start time closer to the event (exact date to be announced).
3. There will be limited touchpoints at this event. All event water will be in sealed water bottles at water stops and all finish line food will be packaged grab-and-go snacks.
4. This is a no mass gathering run. All registration will be done online and packet pick up will pre-event and by mail.
5. All staff will be wearing a mask/facial covering at all times.
6. There will be increased handwashing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the event site and the racecourse.
7. Subject to change, pending local gathering guidelines.
UPCOMING EVENTS YOU MAY LIKE
BY: ALL COMMUNITY EVENTS
Tag your Instagram pics with #cornmaze5k
and we’ll feature them here
We had a joke but thought it was too corny to tell.